Warrenton, Virginia – Piedmont Urgent Care, a subsidiary of Piedmont Family Practice will be celebrating one year of serving Fauquier County on March 15, 2019 at their facility located at 493 Blackwell Road, Suite 101B, Warrenton, VA.
The partners, providers, and staff are proud of the last year in which they have:
- Seen and treated over 12,600 patients.
- Piedmont Urgent Care offers treatment to patients from all over the community regardless of home or primary care practice.
- Remains open to the community for nearly 365 days/year.
- Piedmont Urgent Care provides a cheaper alternative to the Emergency Room and more professional experience from Urgent Care chains.
- Piedmont Urgent Care works closely with other local health care providers through our years of experience in the community.
A recent patient review on Facebook provides a wonderful summation on how Piedmont Urgent Care is helping our community. “This was my first time at any urgent care, and this place was awesome. Very friendly caring staff, and the doctor did a great job stitching up my foot.” Providing easy, affordable access is one of many reasons Piedmont Urgent Care opened their doors one year ago.
Piedmont Urgent Care extends an invitation to members of our community in celebrating our one year anniversary on Friday, March 15th. Please stop into our office at 493 Blackwell Road, Suite 101B (Bottom level, by the Wound Care Facility) to visit our facility, and receive a free gift and cupcake.